- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to use the restroom and be a part of the team briefing.
- Please place all Personal belongings(this includes cell phones) in the bins provided for you before entering the game room. All of your items will be safe, they are all locked in a bin and you will have the key in your possession.
- The object of the game is to escape from the room within an hour by collecting items, identifying clues, solving puzzles and riddles.
- It does not involve any physical or dangerous activity inside the room. This is an intellectual game. Brains not brawn.
- Some clues are meant for later stages of the game. If you are not sure how to use a clue, move on and come back to it when you have more information.
- Each key fits one lock only. Some keys may not fit any lock. You cannot use a key more than once. You cannot use a code more than once.
- Leave all keys inside of locks, and all locks near their intended locking mechanism.
- Please treat the props with care. All you have to do is examine them closely and discover the clues or information they contain. Objects that are marked with "do not touch" tape are out of bounds and do not contain any clues. They should not be moved, touched, or played with in any way. Don't waste your precious time, time flies when you play the game.
- No external tools or brute force are required. No climbing on objects or doing anything to the structure of the room.
- For your safety and the safety of others in the room, please do not bring any dangerous items into the room. In the event of an emergency the first door you enter is not locked, there is an exit in the front of the building as well as the back.
- If you leave the room for any reason, like using the bathroom or checking your Facebook page, your game is over and you did not successfully escape the room. There are no refunds.
- If you are pregnant or expecting please notify us ahead of time as we do have special safety procedures to keep you and your baby safe in the event of an emergency.
- If you are claustrophobic you will not have any problems in our rooms, they are very spacious.
- There are cameras in the room to monitor your progress and safety.
- There is a countdown clock to monitor your time left in the game.
- Do not panic, there is always a way out of the game if you feel the need to leave.
- If you did not book a private room or a group of 10 people you may have other people in your game as our games hold up to 10 ppl.
- You are supposed to have fun
- Teamwork is vital to escaping
- No electronic devices inside the room.
- An adult must accompany anyone under the age of 16
- The door is closed at your start time, if you are not here you cannot play your scheduled time, No Exceptions.
- If you can't escape you can still leave
- You are on video
- Please keep all clues, solutions and combinations a secret shh..
- Wear comfortable clothes
- No heels
- If you appear to be under the influence you will not be allowed to play or given a refund.
- You play at your own risk, we cannot be held liable and you sign a waiver agreeing to that